Tips for Senior Portraits
GET READY FOR YOUR SENIOR SHOOT!
Consider the following before your shoot:
- The right clothing! There are no restrictions on how many outfits you want to change into so pick your favorite outfits and the ones that reflect YOU and your personal style. Long sleeves are best, but you can bring a mix. Remember change of seasons – bring a sweater or favorite coat, hats and scarves. Pay attention to your socks! Dark is best. White socks will cost $$ to have retouched darker.
- Good hair – best not to try any drastic dyes or cuts just before your shoot!
- Minor blemishes? No problem – we do retouching! Smile and be yourself.
- GIRLS – makeup that works. GUYS – a close shave!
- Keep in mind that we can print any of your images in black & white at no extra charge.
- Don’t get burned! Avoid over-exposure from the sun or tanning beds.
- Keep jewelry to a minimum! Glare from large or flat jewelry can be a distraction.
- Get plenty of rest before your session! If you’re tired, it will show.
- Bring any props that reflect who you are, for example a musical instrument or sports equipment, or bring a friend – we can take additional photos of your best friend, cherished pet or valued family member.
- Relax and enjoy your senior portrait session – you’ve earned it! The way to get your best Senior portraits is to call Avalon Photography TODAY!